SECHS PTO Ready, Set, Design! SEC T-Shirt Design Contest
Announcing SEC's 1st Ever T-Shirt Design Contest
Students use your creativity to contribute to this year's logo for the school t-shirt. The contest will run until 10/30/20. The winner will be announced 11/13/20.
We are excited to see what logo you create to represent the SEC spirit and the theme for 2020-2021 school year. We encourage entries to portray a theme of “(insert theme” which is also representative of SEC’s mission and value (found at https://www.earlycollege.
For complete contest details and rules, please see below.
Contest Guidelines - All entrants must submit designs that adhere to the following:
- No copyrighted images may be used. If photos or original artwork is involved, SEC will need written permission by the image owner to reproduce the design for the purposes of resale.
- The winning design will become the sole property of SEC to be used in all media in perpetuity, at SEC’s discretion.
- Designs should be submitted at high resolution (300 DPI for a 10’’x10’’ space on the T-shirt front) as either an EPS or PNG file. Designs can be either CMYK or RGB.
- Artwork is being accepted for the front of the T-shirt only.
- Please specify if designs are to be placed on a white or color shirt. Minor adjustments may be made to designs in order to accommodate design guidelines for printing on a dark shirt.
- Submissions may be e-mailed to email@example.com
- Your design will be judged on creativity, relevancy to the field and its effectiveness in drawing interest to SEC and our mission. Designs will be judged by a panel of SEC leaders and volunteers in a double-blind system to ensure fairness. This means that during the selection process designer names will not be revealed with their submissions.
- No one person may submit more than two designs to the contest.
All inquiries regarding the contest can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fine Print
The selection of the contest winner is the sole decision of the Stokes Early College (SEC) and its appointed judges. Each entrant consents to allowing SEC to publicize his or her name in VIEWS as part of participant recognition. Winning designs become the sole property of SEC, and SEC reserves the exclusive right to sell apparel featuring designs royalty-free. You agree that your submission may be posted on SEC’s Web site and that SEC reserves the right to reject any outside usage if that usage is deemed to pose a material or reputational harm to SEC. By entering submissions, entrants certify that their design does not violate copyright, trademark or other rights held by third-parties.